The hot air popcorn popper works wonders as it enables the creation of a healthy snack that tastes pleasant. By using a hot air popcorn popper, you can prepare delicious and easy popcorn. With a hot air popcorn popper, there is no necessity of using cooking oil to make fluffy white popcorn. If you want to enhance the taste of the popcorn, you can add some butter at the top of the machine. This is optional, if you are a fitness freak then you would skip using butter to reduce the calorie intake into your body.
How to use a hot air popcorn popper?
- The first step is to take out the popping chute and ¼ or ½ cup of popcorn kernels must be filled into the popping chamber
- Next is to replace the chute and ensure the melting lid is kept in place
- Place a bowl underneath the chute, ensure that the bowl that you use is large enough to hold popped-up popcorn ( If you have taken, ½ cup of kernels, the bowl must be able to hold 15 cups of popcorn)
- Plugin the air popcorn popper and on the switch
- It is recommended not to add oil as it can damage your hot air popper (To get the authentic oil popped taste, you can use an electric popcorn popper or stovetop popper)
How to use the hot air popcorn is explained, the charm of hot air popcorn is that it will pop with air. It is a healthy snack as it does not contain added calories, sodium, or fat present in it. To enhance your taste buds you can add butter, flavorings, salt as a topping. There are some models of air poppers that have a lid with a butter melting cup. Butter can be added there, the butter starts to melt as the popcorn begins to pop. Once all the popcorn has popped up and falls into the bowl, the melted butter can be poured along with other seasonings. The butter melting cup can be a little messy, as an alternative, you can melt the butter by using a saucepan on the stove or the microwave.
Even though popcorn is considered a healthy snack, with high dietary fiber and low calories, not all popcorn is healthy. When the popcorn kernels are air-popped and mildly seasoned, it can be a healthy snack. The popcorn that is sold at the movie theater is different from the popcorn that we prepare at home. Even a small quantity of popcorn that we get at the movie theater contains high calories. Air popcorn is a healthy way to prepare popcorn as it does not contain oil, salt, or seasonings. Seasoning can be added as topping to enrich the flavor as an option.
Also check out: Best Hot Air Popcorn Popper