Are you looking to know How To Make Kettle Corn in a Commercial Popcorn Machine? Well, That’s Great! Let’s see How To Make Kettle Corn in this guide in detail here
What comes to your mind when you think of gourmet popcorn? You might think of a specific flavor like kettle corn. There are a variety of options to choose from that are available to the customers. Popcorn is the favorite snack of most people, some like it sweet and others savory. As buyers look for a unique snack option, give them a wide range of options. This article can help you to make kettle corn in a commercial popcorn machine.
There is a secret ingredient that is used for making kettle corn and that is coconut oil. Since coconut oil can tolerate high temperatures, it is best for popping the corns. If you are not a great fan of coconut oil, there is no need to worry as the coconut oil flavor will not dominate the taste of your popcorn. The sweet and salty combination of this recipe is delightful as kettle corn is popcorn that has both salt and sugar flavor mixed in the right proportion.
When the corn begins to pop in the popcorn machine, the sugar will start to melt. Once the cooking process is fully completed, you need to add some salt to enhance the flavor of this amazing snack. There is no particular time to eat this snack, it can be relished anytime during the day or in the evening. This is the best snack to munch on with your family when you or watching a movie during the day or night.
Making kettle corn:
Method #1) Making kettle corn in a commercial popcorn machine
- To make tasty kettle corn, the first step is to add coconut oil to the popcorn popper kettle.
- Check if the oil is hot by adding a few popcorn kernels. If it starts to pop, it means that the oil is hot.
- Once the oil gets heated, add the popcorn kernels, sprinkle some sugar on top and cook till it is done, that is until all the popcorn has popped(Note: Make sure to add sugar on top of the popcorn kernels, before it begin to pop so that the sugar doesn’t gets burnt)
- Once it is removed from the kettle and placed in the serving bowl, sprinkle some popcorn salt and shake it. Your favorite kettle popcorn is ready to serve.
Method #2) Making kettle corn on the stove
Apart from using the popcorn popper, the Kettle corn can also be made using a large pan on the stove , the results are the same.
If you are preparing it on your stove using a large pot
- Ensure that you add coconut oil and sugar to the popcorn kernels in the pan.
- The important thing you must remember is that you need to continuously stir until all the kernels have popped up.
- In this process, keep the stove in medium heat.
- Give the pot a good shake, once all the kernels have popped remove it from the stove and place it in the serving bowl, sprinkle some popcorn salt and shake it. Your favorite kettle popcorn is ready to serve.
You will get the same taste in both these methods.
The kettle corn ingredients
There are only a few ingredients that are used to prepare kettle corn.
- One of the main ingredients is coconut oil as it is a healthier version of the oil and it contains good fat.
- Another ingredient used is sugar and there is no substitute for it.
- The popcorn salt must be added to enhance the flavor of the dish. But, if the popcorn salt is not available, the normal table salt can be used as a substitute, it works fine too.
I hope this article has helped you to know how to make kettle corn in a commercial popcorn machine.
You might also be interested to check out these articles: