Preparing popcorn with a Microwave popper is comparatively less expensive and healthier than consuming bagged popcorn. For making popcorn with a Microwave popper, only normal popcorn kernels are used and it does not need any additional ingredients like butter or oil. When oil is used there are chances that it may burn the popcorn kernels before they could even pop. It might also damage the core of the microwave popper. In this article, we will see how to use the Microwave popper.
Using a Microwave popcorn popper
- The first step is to add about 1/3 cup of the popcorn kernels into the microwave popper
- Then cover the microwave popper with the lid.
- Heat for about one to three minutes using high power
- Give attention to the sound of the popcorn kernels being popped. Once it is done, the noise is reduced or the sound slows down
- Now it is time to remove them from the microwave
- Finally, remove the lid and serve the popcorn while it is still hot
- Top it with melted butter and sprinkle some salt on it. You can also add some cheese, pepper, butter as per your taste buds
Here are certain pros and cons of a Microwave popper
- It has a protective handle
- It comes in two size options
- Simple to operate
- It contains three in one lid
- Safe to use in a dishwasher
- Toxin Free
- It’s recommended to use a rotating microwave popper to get popcorn cooked evenly
- The glass can break easily
With the Microwave popcorn maker, you can make healthier snacks at home that your entire family will love and if there are kids at home, they will love this Crisp homemade popcorn. The recipe is tasty, healthy, and economical. The cooking time taken is less and it is simple to use as the handles are comfortable for carrying and to easily remove the popcorn. It can easily fit in your kitchen space as it is not bulk. The cleaning process of the Microwave popper is quite simple.
With the Microwave popper, you can avoid the unhealthy preservative popcorn that you get in the market and make a healthier version of the popcorn at home very easily in a short time. You can prepare delicious popcorn instantly anytime as a snack at home and thus save money too. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this healthy dish, the Microwave popper is big enough to serve your entire family. Enjoy the crispy unburnt popcorn with your family. Hope you have learned how to make popcorn in the microwave now, if you felt this article was worth a read then feel free to share it with your friends.
You might also be interested to check out these articles: