Do you want to know How to Use Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Maker? Then, this article is just made for you. Read this article to find out how.
Orville Redenbacher is the better popcorn maker as it is the best way to prepare popcorn. This hot air popper makes use of hot air instead of oil for popping the popcorn kernels. About 18 cups of popcorn can be prepared in less than 2 1/2 minutes. The Orville Redenbacher can be used to prepare popcorn easily.
Here are the steps to prepare popcorn using Orville Redenbacher:
- Once you remove the cover and the butter melter from its base, add half a cup of Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet popping kernels into the popping chamber.
- The cover and the butter melter need to be replaced and place a 4-quart heatproof bowl underneath the popping tube.
- Plug on the popper and wait for about two or three minutes till the popping noise subsides
- Drizzle some melted butter on top of the popcorn and gently toss it so that it gets mixed well
- Add some salt and seasonings of your choice if you wish to so that the flavor of the popcorn can be enhanced.
Popcorn is a healthy snack that tastes utterly delicious and can be enjoyed by everyone. But, the safety of the kids needs to be cared for as they can easily get choked on the throat. Hence, it is not recommended for toddlers or infants. If you have a dog as a pet at your home, popcorn can be an occasional good treat for your dogs. But, again, as it can get choked or get stuck in between the teeth of your dog, it is advisable to keep partially popped or whole popped corn away from your pets too.
The ingredients in Orville Redenbacher popcorn
- Popping corn
- Natural and artificial flavor
- Freshness preserved with TBHQ
- Citric acid
Various oils can be used for popping the popcorn kernels. Oils like avocado, walnut, extra virgin olive, canola, coconut oils can be used. The wheat germ and flaxseed oil must not be used as they should not be heated. The unflavored, air-popped popcorn contains low calories, sugar, and fat and is rich in fiber. Orville Redenbacher uses Dutchmans popcorn oil butter flavor, which is perfect for popping corns using butter flavored canola oil. Just like veggies and fruits, whole grains, including popcorn, play a vital role in a healthy diet. Orville Redenbacher’s popping and adding some oil as topping gives a rich and buttery taste.
You might also be interested to read these articles: