Do you want know How to Use Nostalgia Popcorn Maker? Okay then, Let’s see How to Use Nostalgia Popcorn Maker quick & easily in this article.
The Nostalgia electric popcorn maker enables healthy oil-free popping. It comes with cool-touch handles. The popcorn can be enjoyed at any time. The motorized stirring rod prevents the popcorn from getting burnt and the vents help in letting out the moisture, perfect for melting the butter and retaining the crunchiness of the popcorn.
The benefits are as follows:
- In a batch, up to 24 cups of popcorn per batch can be prepared
- The non-stick cooking plates can be cleaned easily
- The machine comes with a convenient design
- Motorized stirring rod avoids popcorn from getting burnt
Guidelines for Nostalgia popcorn maker
The original product of Nostalgia is a hot air popcorn maker that was designed like a miniature version like a street cart and the current version of it is much similar to the original one. The Nostalgia popcorn maker must be operated on a stable surface. By doing so, the risk of injury can be reduced. The machine must be assembled as per the instructions manual of the manufacture. If the original manual is lost, another replacement manual can easily be downloaded from their official website. The website of the company also has the availability for any of the missing parts. For finding these necessary parts of the nostalgia’s popcorn maker, the company’s website is open. You can obtain a quote for the pricing through Nostalgia‘s support page, Their customer care support is really friendly and good.
Kettle popcorn machine instructions
The kettle popcorn that is prepared by the nostalgia company works similar to the models that are found at the movie theater.
- The power switch must be off before plugging it into the unit.
- After turning it on for about 5 minutes, turn it off once the kettle is heated.
- Three tablespoon oil must be added for the small model and 4 tablespoons oil for the bigger ones.
- Fill it up to the visible line. Once the door is closed, the unit must be turned on.
- The corn begins to spill, when all the popcorn is done popping, turn off the unit.
- Empty all the unpopped kernels from the machine.
Before using a nostalgia popcorn maker ensure that it is washed properly by using warm water and with a detergent. It should be dried thoroughly. One has to keep it clean by washing it regularly after every use to keep it hygienic and in good working condition. A tip to be remembered, never operate the hot air popcorn popper without the lid and the butter melting cup as it can spread everywhere. Do not immerse the base of the popcorn popper in water and never wash the butter melting cup and cover in the dishwasher.
You might also be interested to read these articles:
- How to Make Kettle Corn with a Popcorn Maker
- How to Flavor Popcorn from a Popcorn Maker
- How to Use Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Maker
- How to Make Popcorn in a Stirring Popcorn Maker
- How to Make Popcorn Without a Popcorn Maker
- How to Make Salty Popcorn in a Popcorn Maker
- How To Use a Popcorn Maker
- Best Popcorn Makers